Aviation Search Group is an experienced recruiting firm with established recruiting procedures, office space/environment, database source, reporting structure, and training. The Managing Director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility of a team, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. Main responsibilities will be developing contracts with a client base, managing search assignments, as well as, managing a small team. This position requires passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, a mission-oriented mindset, and strong self-direction. Aviation experience can be a huge attribute.
Responsibilities: The Managing Director will be a primary point of contact for Aviation Search Group customers. The role will be critical in interfacing with the customer, managing their search assignments, and generating opportunities for repeat business. Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing a small team.
- Seeking and building relationships with clients.
- Managing client search assignments and setting appropriate client expectations.
- Consultatively providing recruiting expertise and solutions to customers.
- Performing quality control on all candidates presented to the customer.
- Reaching sales goals through prospecting and managing existing clients.