Chief Flight Instructor "Rotary Wing" (Current FAA Accreditations)
OxfordSaudia is seeking Chief Flight Instructors for our brand-new "Rotary Wing" flight school located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. This is a state-of-the-art institute with brand new d immaculate facilities. If you are seeking an opportunity of a lifetime, this is it!
- Assist in the conception and implementation of a GACA Part 141 "Rotary Wing" programme.
- Provide flight, simulator, and ground instruction in accordance with 141, GACA regulations, Airmen’s Information Manual, advisory circulars, airport operations, and OxfordSaudia policies and procedures.
- Schedule students, maintain records, and ensure that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by each student in each flight course.
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Relocation for a family
- Company paid-flight ticket to home country (vacation)
- Housing is provided
- Generous compensation package (tax-free up to a certain amount)Initial Immigration Sponsorship and related costs covered for all family members
- Generous Holiday schedule and flexibility with scheduling
- Personal Vehicle Provided
The Chief Flight Instructor shall have experience as a flight instructor in an FAA Part 141 Environment, appropriate licenses and possess a sound managerial capability. In addition he must:
- Hold, or have held in the 3 years prior to appointment, an Airline Transport Pilot License ATP (A) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL) (A) with Instrument Rating (IR) issued in accordance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex 1
- Must obtain GACA license and certificates as indicated above prior to being appointed
- Have not less than 2500 hours pilot in command;
- 2000 hours flying instructional experience;
- 200 hours may be instrument ground time;
- 3 years of management experience within the aviation industry
Salary Range: 80,000 USD-100,000 USD Negotiable
Job Ident #:
Chief Flight Instructor (Rotary)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)