Asymmetric Unmanned LLC. is seeking responsible and professional Part 107 UAS pilots to operate our commercial drone fleet in support of our customers within the U.S.
Candidates must be willing to work in small teams and travel to any location that our clients desire.
Asymmetric is reviewing qualified candidates for positions in Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; and Billings, MT. Candidates must be willing to work in small teams and travel to any location that our clients desire.
Asymmetric’ s goal is to expand its flight crew roster with experienced UAS operators within the next 1-3 months. Candidates should apply as soon as possible for review. Full-time positions available.
UAS Operator Primary Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary or secondary RPIC at commercial worksites.
- Conduct UAS flights safely with attention to platform capabilities and limitations, with consistent compliance to regulatory guidance per 14 CFR Part 107, pertaining to UAS operations.
- Develop flight plans, pre-mission planning, and coordinate airspace integration with any affected controlling agencies or privately-owned properties.
- Interact with our clients in a professional manner and serve as the face of the company on the ground.
- Facilitate daily pre-mission briefs and safety risk assessments, as well as after-action reviews upon post-flight.
- Perform basic UAS and ground support equipment troubleshooting.