1. Coordinates and directs mechanics or outstation contractor mechanics to resolve any
maintenance discrepancies and ensure that the aircraft are in an airworthy and safe
2. On a daily basis, the Maintenance Controller shall provide Flight Following with the status of
aircraft in service, including delays and MEL/CDL items for flight planning purposes and
flight crew information.
3. Coordinates with the Stores Department to ensure that any parts requirements are fulfilled
and correctly routed to the aircraft location.
4. Issues and controls tracking numbers and monitors correction of MEL/CDL/CO items.
5. Coordinates maintenance requirements in conjunction with special flight permit procedures.
6. Maintains a detailed Shift Log,
7. Assists Maintenance Planning for the scheduling and compliance of daily maintenance
and/or inspection requirements.
8. Reviews Aircraft Daily Log Sheets in order to become familiar and aware of recent aircraft
discrepancies and corrective actions taken.
1. Hold a current airman certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
2. Possess a working knowledge of Company and aircraft maintenance manuals.
3. Have completed Indoctrination training and be able to work with other departments to ensure safety and dispatch reliability.
4. Have at least three years experience performing maintenance on large aircraft.
5. Must have previous documented experience on the B737 aircraft, preferrably the B737-200.
6. Familiarization training course on the type of aircraft operated by the Company is highty desirable.
7. Previous Maintenance Controller experience is also highly desirable.
Applicants must have B737 experience to be considered for this position.
Job Ident #: