M1 Support Services •
• Ensure proper maintenance of IMDS and Automated Information Systems (AIS) in accordance with Air Force directives.
• Ensuring users are aware of known problems associated with Automated Information Systems (AIS) including those addressed in Communication Focal Point (CFP) Bulletins and System Advisory Notices released by the Air Force Field Assistance Service Center.
• Coordinates and controls all requirements for IMDS background programs.
• Reports suspected hardware and software problems to the CFP and networks security incidents to the Wing Cybersecurity Office.
• Report all IMDS related difficulty reports to Host IMDS Database Manager and Field Assistance Service Center.
• Writes and controls all retrievals utilizing the Query Language Processor (QLP) system within the maintenance complex.
• Ensures the directed suspense reports are forwarded in compliance with applicable directives.
• Coordinates on all matters concerning interface with associated automated computer systems.
• Reviews reports concerning the utilization, reliability and status of automated information systems hardware and software.
• Monitors and advises all affected maintenance activities of changes concerning the load of new version software upgrades, IMDS releases and special programs.
• Trains all new employees on and the security associated with AIS.
• Prepares and provides reports and data required by contract.
• Obtain required training to assist in the duties of Workload Control Specialist when directed by Management.
• Ensures users have the authorized IMDS security profiles to perform their input requirements.
• Coordinates and publishes schedules for information systems unscheduled downtime and scheduled preventive maintenance.
• Serves as the information Technology Equipment Custodian (ITEC) for all computer equipment assets such as desktop computers, laptops, printers and other associated hardware.
• Serves as Cybersecurity Liaison (CL) which includes developing procedures to prevent unauthorized access to computers and their software within the purview of the privacy act and developing risk analysis.
• Services as advisor to the Contract Program Manager on all matters associated affecting Automated Information Systems and its capabilities/problems.
• Assist Network Infrastructure personnel with installing computer networks and ensures these networks and kept operational.
• Installs Computer Networks and ensures these networks are kept operational.
• Installs and configures PC's to government provided network.
• Ensures computer networks are secure by tracking and monitoring Air Force user accounts.
• Complies with all company OSHA, AFOSH and customer safety requirements.
• Strictly adheres to all security requirements.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Information Assurance (IA) certification to perform IA functions in accordance with DOD 8570.01-M, IA Workforce Improvement Program. Must possess and maintain Security+ Certification.
• High school diploma or equivalent, plus five (5) years data management experience is desired.
• Five (5) years' experience in Integrated Maintenance Data System to include methods of detecting and correcting errors within the system. The last twelve (12) months of experience must be within the data management/computer field.
• Five (5) years of computer networking experience and the methods of detecting and correcting errors and problems within the networks. The last 12 months of experience must be within the data management/computer field
• Must have the ability to read, understand and interpret Air Force Computer System directives.
• Must have the ability to deal courteously, professionally and effectively with the customer.
• Must speak, read, write, and understand English.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain a security clearance.
• Current valid U.S. Driver's License.
• Environment ranges from office-like to hangar and flight line. Extensive sitting to climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)