Taquan Air •
Full time, permanent Certified A&P Mechanic Position. Responsible for maintenance on fleet of DeHavilland Beavers and Turbine Otters. Work will include correcting discrepancies after annual inspections, 100 hour inspections, daily discrepancies and FAA Compliance with all aircraft and paperwork. Types of work will include, but is not limited to, sheet metal, electrical systems, radios, indicators, ignition systems, engine work and corrosion control.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with correcting discrepancies after Annual Inspections
- Perform 100 hour inspections as mandated by FAA
- Communicate with pilot staff to address daily discrepancies
- Trouble shoot all aspects of Pratt Whitney R-985’s and turbine PT6s
- Maintain aluminum Edo floats
- Trouble shoot all aspects of Cessna 208 Caravan with Texas Turbine Honeywell Engine
- High school diploma or equivalent (for example)
- A&P Certifications
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50 lbs.
- Willing to work swing shifts in summer months
- Comfortable working on ladders
- Able to work long hours as needed in summer months
- Must provide own tools
Job would require pre employment and random drug testing.
Job Ident #: