Reports to: Group Manager and/or Group Leader
Basic Function: This position is responsible for the conduct of the flight training of students.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Maintain the quality (pass rate) of flight training at or above 80%.
• See that all section goals are met, including pass rate, students completing on time, not exceeding student flight hours, student's training records completed on time, and if not, make recommendations to the Group Manager for corrective action to be taken.
• See that each assigned student is scheduled properly.
• Maintain the flight training standards as outlined by both FAA and L3 Airline Academy. Ensure that the policies and procedures of the Operations Manual are maintained.
• Ensure that the assigned student's training record and folder are kept in accordance with L3 Airline Academy and FAA policy.