At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Join our Maintenance team and receive a $10,000 Bonus! Receive a $10,000 sign on bonus when youre hired as an Aircraft Mechanic at our Seattle station. Applies to offers made 1/4/23 and after.
This position is located in Seattle, WA.
Aircraft Mechanic Duties:
- Is responsible for accomplishing assigned maintenance, preventative maintenance and repair work on Hawaiian Airlines aircraft(s)
- Makes certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are adhered to and corrective action taken as warranted
- Inspects parts, sub-assemblies and completed assemblies only to the extent necessary to determine, accomplish and approve own work
- Responsible for the repairing, servicing and maintenance of aircraft systems, powerplants, airframes, avionics and components
- Performs machine tool work in connection with the above mechanic maintenance work
- Accountable for production and assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies
- Initiate, execute and sign forms, tags and other paperwork in accordance with the appropriate maintenance manuals. Review all paperwork for completeness and signatures. Release aircraft for service in accordance with Hawaiian Airlines maintenance logbook procedures
- Shall be required to return an aircraft to service after maintenance had been performed as allowed by the GMM and the privileges of the FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Accountable for the general upkeep of ground equipment in support of all maintenance activities assigned to them
- Accountable for proper use and maintenance of equipment thats used to service, maintain and repair aircraft
Pay and Benefits
The pay rate for this position is $34.63/hr which includes the A&P license premiums and skill pay. Medical, dental and vision benefits are provided in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
Successful candidates will also be eligible for a generous relocation assistance program.
***DOT Regulation, 14 CFR Part 120 Subpart E 120.105-120.109 identifies this position as performing safety sensitive functions. Prior to any offer of employment or transfer into this position you will be required to submit to a DOT Pre-employment drug test for evidence of Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), and Amphetamines or a metabolite of those drugs.