Air Methods Corporation •
The reliability analyst will gather, review and analyze information from the maintenance information system and other electronic data sources as well as review purchasing and aircraft maintenance records in order to produce the Reliability Report and other reports as needed or requested.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Analyze and evaluate all forms of data used to measure component, system and aircraft performance for safety and economic impact.
• Compile and publish various reports to illustrate issues and trends. Report findings and trends to management
• Compile, build, and publish the quarterly Reliability Report which includes reporting monthly performance and standards as well as control limits exceeded and analysis of those limits exceeded
• Quarterly Reliability Meeting: - Analyze and evaluate data from Reliability Report - Compile, produce and distribute agenda for Reliability Meeting - Build electronic presentation to include graphs, supporting documentation and vendor supplied data - Report status of issues from previous meetings
• Recommend change to the AAIP as a result of analysis of component and systems trends
• Control and update Chronic Monitoring of aircraft and components and present new and updated items in morning maintenance and operations conference call
• Work with other departments to correct erroneous data as necessary
• Provide component data to vendors as required
• Facilitate meetings with vendors and aircraft manufacturers as required to present AMCs position with regard to poor aircraft, systems and component performance issues and press for resolution
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: <10
Subject to applicable laws and Air Methods policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Aviation/Management from four-year college or university and two to five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least 2 years statistical reliability or maintenance program experience desired
• Proficiency in creating, using and manipulating relational databases
• Understanding of Operations Specification and Component Analysis (MSG 2 or MSG 3)
• Assess situations and supports decisions by researching, validating and organizing a variety of defined and undefined observations or issues in a fact-based detailed-oriented manner
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• FAA certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant Ratings
Final compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, certifications, and relevant work experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
- Hiring Salary Range: $53,156.00 - $66,425.00
- Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
- Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization and critical illness coverage, short and long term disability, life and AD&D, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services to name just some of what we have to offer.
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)